The Fitness Focus

It is currently Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: My availability
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 am 
VIP

I'm not too concerned at the moment since I don't think you can catch me or effectively kick me for a little while yet, but in the future I shall keep this warning under advisement!

Bad enough to have MBB and BM bust me but to have BDP popping out of the darkness was shocking.....

I do need to be more careful. Self control eludes me at times and my Finish blood has a low boiling point.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm 

knight55387 wrote:
I'm not too concerned at the moment since I don't think you can catch me or effectively kick me for a little while yet, but in the future I shall keep this warning under advisement!

Bad enough to have MBB and BM bust me but to have BDP popping out of the darkness was shocking.....

I do need to be more careful. Self control eludes me at times and my Finish blood has a low boiling point.

Eh, I still love ya! :heart:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm 

knight55387 wrote:

:D I felt the cosmic ripples that told me one of my brothers in arms was having a rough go. It has nothing to do with the fact my wife was annoying me so I retaliated by hopping on the PC, nope, nothing at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm 
Owner

LOL, its like the meathead mind meld! :funny: For some reason that shit just struck me as hysterical!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 am 
Global Moderator

BigMikey wrote:
LOL, its like the meathead mind meld! :funny: For some reason that shit just struck me as hysterical!

Classic MIkey. So hows the job Mike think you are going to like it? In your abscence I have been trying to get back on daily. My job allows me a little time at lunch and since im back into things full swing I am in a great state of mind. This board is gonna stay open for busniess dammit. If I have to threaten some new members to join

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:57 pm 

Judge wrote:
BigMikey wrote:

Classic MIkey. So hows the job Mike think you are going to like it? In your abscence I have been trying to get back on daily. My job allows me a little time at lunch and since im back into things full swing I am in a great state of mind. This board is gonna stay open for busniess dammit. If I have to threaten some new members to join

Yeah twist their arms...for real! LOL :funny:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am 

Ummmmmmmmmm.......work comes first. Understandable but YOU R NOT GIVING THIS UP!!!!!!! I wont have it! :rant:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 am 
Owner

DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
Ummmmmmmmmm.......work comes first. Understandable but YOU R NOT GIVING THIS UP!!!!!!! I wont have it! :rant:

I dont think you have much to worry about. In talking with BDP's buddy it seems he wont be taking the keys to the front door of this place... at this point i'm not even sure he'll join - which is fine. You cant please everyone, thats just the way things go. SSSOOooooo.... you guys are stuck with me at the helm :)

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:24 pm 

BigMikey wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:

I dont think you have much to worry about. In talking with BDP's buddy it seems he wont be taking the keys to the front door of this place... at this point i'm not even sure he'll join - which is fine. You cant please everyone, thats just the way things go. SSSOOooooo.... you guys are stuck with me at the helm :)

YAY FOR ME.....I mean US. :heart: :doodoo: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :arms: :nana: :jump: :amen: :pecker:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 am 

BigMikey wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:

It is disappointing. I am always amazed at how well you can think you know someone and yet have no understanding of them what so ever. James, it seems, holds himself in much higher regard than the world does but that happens often in the young.

Sorry, Mike.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next