The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: My availability
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 pm 
Owner

As most of you know I start my new job tomorrow. I'll be up at about 4:30, out the door at 5:30 and out of the house until at least 5pm. Then I'll have to grab dinner, get in a workout, deal with whatever else is afoot at home, so that wont leave my much board time, at least initially.

I will still try to post articles or information pertaining to fitness or just cool stuff as much as I can but until I get settled I wont be much of a presence. LOL, I dont know how much that matters but I thought I should at least let ya know.

On a sort of side note, I have been talking with BDP and he has a friend that is a certified personal trainer, a natural bodybuilding competitor (or at least he was) and he's looking for a new home. I have started talking to him (his name is James, seems cool), about possibly making this his home and, maybe even turning over the keys to the front door to him. I'd still be around as much as I could but maybe he could do more with this place than I have. Nothing is set yet but there have been a few discussions to that end. I will keep you all in the loop.

For the immediate future, I'll be around as much as I can. If you need anything specific from me please shoot me an e-mail or PM and I'll address it ASAP.

Wish me luck.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

Post subject: Re: My availability
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:03 am 
Global Moderator

Mikey you know we will pick up the slack while you are gone. I finally have my internet back at home and while I am in the frame of mind I will be on daily. Let me know if you need anything. besides this Gov job is eas so I am stress free and available for the board.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 am 
Global Moderator

Dude - Good Luck!

I will miss you! :heart:

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 am 
VIP

Welcome to my world! Your schedule sounds so familier. I won't be able to do any more around here than I ever have but that doesn't matter much anyway. Very few peeps give a rats ass about anything I have to post.

Good luck with the new job and I'll see you in a month.

How's that?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 am 
Global Moderator

knight55387 wrote:
Welcome to my world! Your schedule sounds so familier. I won't be able to do any more around here than I ever have but that doesn't matter much anyway. Very few peeps give a rats ass about anything I have to post.

How's that?

Dude - that is so far from the truth!

:heart:

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm 
Owner

knight55387 wrote:

How's that?

I think thats poo, Al. You're a HUGE influence around here, are you kiddin me? I count on you to keep the fitness in the fitness focus for me man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm 

knight55387 wrote:

How's that?

Knight, I know that I have not been here very much and that is a combination of laziness and an attempt to spend a bit of my time focused on something other than a PC screen. However I feel I pop in enough to have an opinion that matters.

In any community, whether it be online or in the real world, there are key roles which must be filled in order for that community to function. You fill one of those key roles, Knight, whether you see that or not. With no desire at offense, you seem to flip back and forth between wise, village elder and warrior. You have inspired me on more than one occasion with your steadfast refusal to quit the fight and for that I thank you.

The simple truth is that every individual personality here contributes something that makes this place what it is. Each member is like an ingredient or, more appropriate for you, an instrument. You may not hear the instrument loudly, like often times bass is that subtle sound that does not leap out at you (except for much of your modern music) but if it is not there it's absence is all too obvious.

Respect,
BDP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm 
Owner

WELL SAID BDP!!! :good:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm 
VIP

Sorry. I was just a bit pissy on another Monday morning. I came out of bed swing at anything and everything....must be roid rage. :funny:

I'm all better now but thanks for the support!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 am 
Owner

knight55387 wrote:
Sorry. I was just a bit pissy on another Monday morning. I came out of bed swing at anything and everything....must be roid rage. :funny:

I'm all better now but thanks for the support!

Never doubt that you're part of this family, Al. We share the same opinions about stuff, I get it. You can vent to me any time brother. Thats why Im here. But dont ever think you dont matter here ever again or else I'll drive up there and kick you in the shin til you pee... jus sayin...