YAY Joy!!!!! You look absolutely fantastic!! :heart: :jump:

Post subject: Re: CONGRATS JOY!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 pm 
Global Moderator

knight55387 wrote:
Minnesota_BB wrote:
knight55387 wrote:
Was there ever any doubt? :cheers:

I just wanna know what you have eaten post contest?

I have another show April 10th - BUT... I did go to Denny's for breakfast and ate, alot of pancakes and hashbrowns....
I hope to have some better pics up soon also...
Thank you to EVERYONE.... I know I still have alot of work to do, but thats what this is all about, if I was perfect right outta the gate, what would I do next? :dunno:

Good for you on the breakfast at Denny's! Now, tell me the truth please, did you feel guilty after you ate at Denny's?

I have a real purpose in wanting to know, I'm not just having fun.

I did NOT feel guilty..... I was hungry 2 1/2 hours later so I ate again, a clean meal, but it means my metabolism is still rockin..

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm 

Minnesota_BB wrote:
knight55387 wrote:
Minnesota_BB wrote:
knight55387 wrote:

I have another show April 10th - BUT... I did go to Denny's for breakfast and ate, alot of pancakes and hashbrowns....
Thank you to EVERYONE.... I know I still have alot of work to do, but thats what this is all about, if I was perfect right outta the gate, what would I do next? :dunno:

Good for you on the breakfast at Denny's! Now, tell me the truth please, did you feel guilty after you ate at Denny's?

I did NOT feel guilty..... I was hungry 2 1/2 hours later so I ate again, a clean meal, but it means my metabolism is still rockin..

You have been so disciplined with your diet and exercise I think that you could eat crap food for ... well a long time, and your metabolism will still be rockin!! Congrats again Joy!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:43 am 
VIP

Minnesota_BB wrote:
knight55387 wrote:
Minnesota_BB wrote:
knight55387 wrote:

Good for you! You have retained common sense, something I seemed to have lost a long time ago. My reason for asking is I have been extremely diciplined with my diet and last Sunday Mary asked me if I'd be willing to let my hair down (I can say that can't I) and have a Pappa Murphy's meat lovers pizza. That sounded like a great idea until I ate the whole thing. This pizza had so much grease dripping off it I could have changed the oil in my truck. I bet that single pie was worth about 3000 calories (putting me at about 5000 for the cheat day) and I felt so guilty the family put me on a 24 hour suicide watch. Somehow I lived through it and when the doctor put me on the scale yesterday while having my 1st physical in about 20 years I had lost about 1/2 a pound, and that was pre workout so I was still holding some water.

So, where does one get this thing called common sense?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am 
Global Moderator

you have to do that to ***SHOCK*** your body on "occasion".....

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 am 
VIP

u look beautiful babe... if you ever need practice making out with anyone i will gladly volunteer...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 am 

That is so awesome joy!!!!!! Im super duper proud of you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm 
Owner

knight55387 wrote:
Minnesota_BB wrote:
knight55387 wrote:
Minnesota_BB wrote:

Good for you! You have retained common sense, something I seemed to have lost a long time ago. My reason for asking is I have been extremely diciplined with my diet and last Sunday Mary asked me if I'd be willing to let my hair down (I can say that can't I) and have a Pappa Murphy's meat lovers pizza. That sounded like a great idea until I ate the whole thing. This pizza had so much grease dripping off it I could have changed the oil in my truck. I bet that single pie was worth about 3000 calories (putting me at about 5000 for the cheat day) and I felt so guilty the family put me on a 24 hour suicide watch. Somehow I lived through it and when the doctor put me on the scale yesterday while having my 1st physical in about 20 years I had lost about 1/2 a pound, and that was pre workout so I was still holding some water.

So, where does one get this thing called common sense?

What happens is that you're body reacts to the uncommon food intake like dropping a pound of sugar on an ants nest. It scrambled extra hard to put all that food away. It does that by cranking your metabolism into high gear. Its not something you can do every weekend but as Joy said, every now and then its a great way to shock your body as well as remind yourself why you dont eat like that very often, lol.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm 
Global Moderator

Black7 wrote:
u look beautiful babe... if you ever need practice making out with anyone i will gladly volunteer...

Practice makes perfect right? :smooch:

~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm 
Global Moderator

chelliefish wrote:
That is so awesome joy!!!!!! Im super duper proud of you!

Thank you Chellie!

~Just Saying~