The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: First batch of T-shirts are in!
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm 

BigMikey wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Got wrong one though.....and OMG is it tight on my boobies. :boobs:

PM me what size and color. I thought I got it right.... if not I may have an extra in the right size that I can send out. Sorry Jamie!!!

NO SORRIES ALLOWED!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:54 pm 
VIP

DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
BigMikey wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Got wrong one though.....and OMG is it tight on my boobies. :boobs:

PM me what size and color. I thought I got it right.... if not I may have an extra in the right size that I can send out. Sorry Jamie!!!

NO SORRIES ALLOWED!

Thank you for the shirt and other materials Mikey.. It is very much appreciated..

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 am 
VIP

CJ and I got ours! thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 am 
Owner

Hawk200 wrote:
CJ and I got ours! thanks a lot!

I'm glad man! I'm also very appreciative that you even find time to check in at all! It means alot to me man. I know that you must have like 18 seconds of free time right now so seeing you log in and make that effort really touches me.

Im glad everyone got their shirts! The pink ones seem to be a big hit with the brown a close second. I tried to go for a red/white/blue kinda deal for the guys. The problem is that the shirt designer program on the site I use isnt wysiwyg.... so everytime I design a shirt and then get it delivered I'm kinda like "OH, thats ..... neat...."

For our 1 year anniversary I want to do a bag or a bottle or maybe even like a sweatshirt run (BDP has pretty much threatened me with bodily harm if I dont produce a sweatshirt or hoodie soon) but that will only be reserved for posters. If you have less than 50 posts you aint gettin one, plain and simple.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:18 am 
Global Moderator

BigMikey wrote:
If you have less than 50 posts you aint gettin one, plain and simple.

Whew! - I was sweatin bullets for a sec, thinking I was gonna have to step things up a bit..... :irule:

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:27 am 
Owner

Minnesota_BB wrote:
BigMikey wrote:
If you have less than 50 posts you aint gettin one, plain and simple.

Whew! - I was sweatin bullets for a sec, thinking I was gonna have to step things up a bit..... :irule:

LOL!! Honey, you'd get one even if you only had 47 posts just cause you're that awesome. :) In all seriousness though, this place wouldnt be here if not for the early "core" members of which you, my dear, are absolutely one!!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:48 am 

HOODIE'S??!?!?!? HELL YA!!!!! I will take one black one please for the future winter reference.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:40 pm 
VIP

Heck yeah.. I would love a cool TFF Sweatshirt to rock out... I was sweating on the post thing too for a min.. :pecker: :pecker:

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm 
Owner

Shamrock wrote:
Heck yeah.. I would love a cool TFF Sweatshirt to rock out... I was sweating on the post thing too for a min.. :pecker: :pecker:

LOL, you're a regular man. No worries there you'd have gotten one regardless. But now that I think about it I may up the post requirement to 100. No one under 100 posts will qualify for gifts of any kind from here out.... I still havent made that "Mikey Law" yet but I'm thinkin about it....

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 pm 
VIP

BigMikey wrote:
Shamrock wrote:

LOL, you're a regular man. No worries there you'd have gotten one regardless. But now that I think about it I may up the post requirement to 100. No one under 100 posts will qualify for gifts of any kind from here out.... I still havent made that "Mikey Law" yet but I'm thinkin about it....

i think it is a good incentive to be more active and plus more fair because I know alot of people are busy and cant get on much... But.. any who.. you get what I mean

Profile Personal Album  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next