The Fitness Focus

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Defying the Drs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am 
VIP

:cheers:

Looks like a very solid plan Judge. Nothing can keep the Old Dawgs out of the gym. We are smart enough to get around anything that gets in our way and I have found that what at first seem to be punishing obstacles can become great assets in learning and becoming even better. The brain we were given is our greatest strength of all and if we learn to use it wisely we can over come!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 am 
Global Moderator

knight55387 wrote:

Looks like a very solid plan Judge. Nothing can keep the Old Dawgs out of the gym. We are smart enough to get around anything that gets in our way and I have found that what at first seem to be punishing obstacles can become great assets in learning and becoming even better. The brain we were given is our greatest strength of all and if we learn to use it wisely we can over come!

wow - perfectly said...

:yippee:

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm 
Global Moderator

knight55387 wrote:

Ah the brain if I had only used it when I was younger I would not be in this much trouble today lol

But yes we tend to use obstacles to grow mentally and in our case physically

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 am 
Global Moderator

Well felt like cap this am. First off I had cheese and crackers w peperoni last night my weakness. Howevr I trucked off to the gym for a great arm workout.

Pushdowns 50/12 X4 Seated alt curls 20/12 x 4
Nautalis Closs Grip Seated Bench 65/12 x 4 Nautalis Curls 40/12

Then I super super seted
Nose Breakers 30/12 X4 and imediatly to close grip bench with the curl bar 30/12X4 right to seated one arm preacher curls 15/12x4

so pretty much did 12 reps of everythign for 4 sets is what I am doing. The last set of super super set was good. Crazy pump in biceps for sure. Not hight weight but got to take it slow. Felt a little pinch in back on nose breakers but geat workout in about 20 minutes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:06 am 
Global Moderator

Judge wrote:
Well felt like cap this am. First off I had cheese and crackers w peperoni last night my weakness. Howevr I trucked off to the gym for a great arm workout.

Pushdowns 50/12 X4 Seated alt curls 20/12 x 4
Nautalis Closs Grip Seated Bench 65/12 x 4 Nautalis Curls 40/12

Then I super super seted
Nose Breakers 30/12 X4 and imediatly to close grip bench with the curl bar 30/12X4 right to seated one arm preacher curls 15/12x4

so pretty much did 12 reps of everythign for 4 sets is what I am doing. The last set of super super set was good. Crazy pump in biceps for sure. Not hight weight but got to take it slow. Felt a little pinch in back on nose breakers but geat workout in about 20 minutes

We can't let our ego's take over, this is when injuries happen, it looks like you are listening to your body (can I listen?) Great job Judge!! Image

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 am 
Global Moderator

Did Chest yesterday and back today

MOn
Bench 12,10,8,8
Incline Bench 12,10,8,6
HS Incline 12,10,8,6
Fly Machine 12,10,8,6
Seated calves on Nautalis 4 sets

Tue Back 12,10,8,6
Pullups as many as I cold
PUlldowns
HS Incline Row
Pulldown in front
Calves seated 4 sets
Seted ROw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 am 
VIP

Great work Judge.. Glad to see you hittin it hard..

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 am 
Global Moderator

Ah hit gym this am. I know I am not supposed to be attempting heavier weights but it felt great.

Chest all exercises I was pretty basic in reps, 10, 8, 6, 4

Bench
Incline Hammer
Flat Dumbell Press
Cable Cross Overs

I have not been trying to put weights up but today I had a littel ego boost. It was only 225 on the bench but it has been years since I tried to go heavy due to all the injuries. Got it no problem for a couple. Next week I will go back to my normal weights and rep some good sets out. But a great way to start Monday am. To a rock on week everyone up an at it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 am 
VIP

Judge wrote:
Ah hit gym this am. I know I am not supposed to be attempting heavier weights but it felt great.

Chest all exercises I was pretty basic in reps, 10, 8, 6, 4

Bench
Incline Hammer
Flat Dumbell Press
Cable Cross Overs

I have not been trying to put weights up but today I had a littel ego boost. It was only 225 on the bench but it has been years since I tried to go heavy due to all the injuries. Got it no problem for a couple. Next week I will go back to my normal weights and rep some good sets out. But a great way to start Monday am. To a rock on week everyone up an at it.

that's good weight for someone that hasn't gone heavy for a couple of years!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm 
Global Moderator

Ya I got to sit back before I hurt myself again. But if felt great to do it lol.