PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 pm 
VIP

You couldn't resist could you? :funny:

Been there done that.....

asked myself "why" later when I couldn't lift my arm over my head! :freak:

Post subject: Re: Defying the Drs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 am 

BigMikey wrote:
I think that looks like a solid step toward a come back if you ask me. At our age, after the abuse we've thrown at ourselves we do what we can as best we can and theres no shame in that. Neither you, me nor Knight are the people we were ten years ago physically .... but mentally and and in terms of knowledge we're far BEYOND who we were.

Look at how much you've had to re-learn just to get back to where you were this morning? Knight as been re-learning almost since he joined. Thats AWESOME! Thats huge! Thats what we, the old dawgs, bring to the table. We bring knowledge, experience and plain old hard earned smarts.

Thats what I love about this place. Its a place where people can reinvent themselves. Shammy, Knight, you, me ... we're all working toward being something more, something new. It makes it all worth it for me.

And young bucks like me can lurk and learn all we can from you :doodoo:
Thus keeping us that bit safer, and smarter.

Slightly off topic i need to get a training log put up! I'm pressuming you guy know far more about bulking than me!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:51 am 
Owner

steve wrote:
BigMikey wrote:
I think that looks like a solid step toward a come back if you ask me. At our age, after the abuse we've thrown at ourselves we do what we can as best we can and theres no shame in that. Neither you, me nor Knight are the people we were ten years ago physically .... but mentally and and in terms of knowledge we're far BEYOND who we were.

Look at how much you've had to re-learn just to get back to where you were this morning? Knight as been re-learning almost since he joined. Thats AWESOME! Thats huge! Thats what we, the old dawgs, bring to the table. We bring knowledge, experience and plain old hard earned smarts.

Thats what I love about this place. Its a place where people can reinvent themselves. Shammy, Knight, you, me ... we're all working toward being something more, something new. It makes it all worth it for me.

Slightly off topic i need to get a training log put up! I'm pressuming you guy know far more about bulking than me!

eh, maybe. There really isn't much secret stuff to it. Eat big, lift big, rest big, BE big...

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 am 
Global Moderator

BigMikey wrote:
steve wrote:
BigMikey wrote:

eh, maybe. There really isn't much secret stuff to it. Eat big, lift big, rest big, BE big...

AND BE CONSISTENT !!! :flex:

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 am 
Owner

Minnesota_BB wrote:

AND BE CONSISTENT !!! :flex:[/quote]

Oh yeah.... I keep forgetting that part....

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album