The Fitness Focus

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Hawk
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 am 
VIP

Just bought size 32 pants and they are falling off my waist. need to get a smaller belt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 am 
Global Moderator

Pics.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:10 am 
VIP

I will get them up here at some point. I already have the before pics, just need time to do the after pics.

been away from the gym for about a week and a half due to the strained neck. It feels a lot better so i will probably be heading back today.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:15 am 
Owner

Hawk200 wrote:
Just bought size 32 pants and they are falling off my waist. need to get a smaller belt.

Ummmm.... how do ya love some one and yet hate them at the same time? :dunno:

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 am 
VIP

lol, Mikey, that means you really care. ya big baby! :D

today i weighed in at 189 in the middle of the day. still on track. however i don't think i will be past another 1% drop in body fat for next week. if i get 1% i will be happy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:27 am 
VIP

started dead lifts about 4 weeks ago. I haven't done dead lifts in about 3 years or so. i started off at 170lbs and finished at 190lbs the first week. Today i started at 225lbs and finished at 265lbs. 3 sets of 8. my strength is going straight up and am feeling much better overall.

been working abs and doing more core work which i can feel and see the results already. new goal is to be around 13% bf by december 1st.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 am 
VIP

Had Firefighter training this weekend. OMG, i am SORE today. they kicked our asses yesterday. We were short one guy in our company so we (meaning me) had to pick up the slack for that missing person. We usually have 6 guys in our company so we can work in groups of 2 for some of the drills. During the 1 3/4" charged hose line drills we had to run the hose up a back flight of stairs, bring the hose in, then down one flight and out the front door. well, i ended up pulling the hose all three times while two others were attacking. that shit is NOT light especially the third time around.

We did other drills and i tell ya what, i should have skipped the gym on Friday.

weight is still at 189. I get my bf tested today so i will post it later. I am guessing around 1% loss due to what i see in the mirror this morning.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 am 
VIP

no change, really. i lost a mm off my stomach area but that was it. being off for a week and a half kind of kept me right where i was. no biggie, i kind of prepped myself for either little change or no change. gives me an added push to get the weight off for my next visit.

Did bi's and tri's yesterday with my trainer. definitely getting more vascular in my arms.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 am 
Owner

Hawk200 wrote:
no change, really. i lost a mm off my stomach area but that was it. being off for a week and a half kind of kept me right where i was. no biggie, i kind of prepped myself for either little change or no change. gives me an added push to get the weight off for my next visit.

Did bi's and tri's yesterday with my trainer. definitely getting more vascular in my arms.

Hell seeing ANY loss after a week and a half off is HUGE! I can't wait til you finally post the before and after pics!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 am 
VIP

thanks bro. i will get them up here soon! i am going to shave down first though. already did the arms and pits. next it will be chest. then in the spring it will be legs if i lean down enough to warrant it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next