The Fitness Focus

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Marine's 100 day fitness Challenge
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 pm 
Global Moderator

Starting Monday Sept. 13th 2009 I will begin my hard and tormenting 100 day challenge. My knee still hasn't recovered fully from surgery so I am going to have to work harder and longer then others may have to. I will try to jump on and type my training and diet log down on here everyday or every couple of days.

My diet is simple and easy to make. My main source of protein on days will be from chicken, pork, eggs, and tuna fish. Carbs will be coming from bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, and oatmeal (not a fan of that)

My training is balls to the wall, in and out no more than an hour of weight training. On some days I will do a light walk after my lifting but will be in the gym for more than that time.
Sunday- Recovery Day
Mondays- Chest & Triceps
Tuesday- Back and Biceps
Wednesday- Recovery Day
Thursday- Legs
Friday- Shoulders
Saturday- Recovery Day

As of right now I am going to have to take it very, very light on Leg day due to my knee surgery that I underwent.
But Monday I will be posting some pic on here and also be sending mikey some.

My goals of this 100 day fitness challenge is to get in better shape, duh. Gain strength and loss body fat. So maybe I will be able to compete once again in a body building show. I hope you will enjoy stalking my life with what I do, I have only shared my life with a few people. I will also be making a web site for this and posting all my stuff on that. With videos of training, cooking, and posing. :insert: :irule:

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a firefighter The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the firefighter has to do believe that his is a noble calling.

http://jake100day.blogspot.com/ <my blog for the 100 day fitness challenge

Post subject: Re: Marine's 100 day fitness Challenge
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 pm 
Global Moderator

NICE buddy! can't wait to see ya!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 am 
Owner

You GO boy!! Dont forget to get me those before pics.

I know you can rock this Jake!!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm 

You go Marine!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 am 
VIP

good luck bro! hope the knee is doing a lot better.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 pm 
Global Moderator

So yesterdays when I was ready to go to the gym my knee swelled up. So much for trying to do stuff around the house. I could that was a day against my 100 day challenge I should of pushed myself to go. I am going to be going tonight. 99 days let to be the best shape ever in my life.

In my signature I have a link to my online blog where I will post everything. So please look on there for it will be easier for me to just post in one spot on the web.

I havent shaved my back and chest yet but when I do I will take pics. I need someone to take them for my cause my cam and web cam do not have a timer on it. So maybe tonight after the gym I will get some pics taken.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a firefighter The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the firefighter has to do believe that his is a noble calling.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 am 

I love LOVE your qoute "Get up when you cant, Train when you are tired, When you feel like giving up, push harder." It helped me to decide what i was going to do today NO DAY OFF FOR ME! yay!
Way to push yourself marine!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 pm 
Global Moderator

CHI-CHI wrote:
I love LOVE your qoute "Get up when you cant, Train when you are tired, When you feel like giving up, push harder." It helped me to decide what i was going to do today NO DAY OFF FOR ME! yay!
Way to push yourself marine!

Good thats one of the reasons why I am doing this :jump:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 am 
Owner

Checked out your pics. You're still thick as hell. Its going to be interesting to see how you and BLK do cause your builds are somewhat similar.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:22 am 
Global Moderator

BigMikey wrote:
Checked out your pics. You're still thick as hell. Its going to be interesting to see how you and BLK do cause your builds are somewhat similar.

Thanks Mikey, I know I am more musclure then most people around here. Just in my head I see myself as fat with no muscles. I am hoping on getting my waist smaller so my waist to shoulder ratio will be good so I will look bigger. I think it is all about proportion cause when I was down near 180 I looked jacked than I was up near 210 I was bigger muscle wise but looked smaller with muscle.

This is going to help me a lot cause now I have something to train for. This past year with all the health issues put a strain on my training and I kind of put it on the back burner on simmer. But now it is on the front on high. :insert: I have learned the first part of training is in the head. So if I am all there mentally I can do this. Just need to focus 100%