The Fitness Focus

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Mikey's OFFICIAL 100 day challenge log!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 am 
Owner

I haven't done a damn thing in 8 days. I missed my Friday workout cause I ended up having to cart lexi around all night. Totally blew my groove but what was I to do? I was going to hit it Saturday but that got away from me due to homecoming commitments (again for Lexi). I ended up getting a bit too "drinky" on Saturday night and have paid for that DEARLY these last few days. Its freakin wednesday and I'm just starting to feel normal again. Good lord. Am I THAT old??

Do, the deal is to pick up where I left off this Friday and hopefully not miss anymore than I have. I took it too lightly and it got away from me. Have I NO discipline left at all???

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:52 pm 
Global Moderator

Nope. I just passed you big guy, now all i have to do is take down Marines and the title is mine! :insert:

Slacker............

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:37 pm 
Owner

Blk99Xtreme wrote:
Nope. I just passed you big guy, now all i have to do is take down Marines and the title is mine! :insert:

Slacker............

Damn.... I. Am. Ashamed... :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:57 pm 
Global Moderator

Dont worry Mikey, you can do it! There is always today, forget about the other day cause you cant change that. Only way is forward!

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a firefighter The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the firefighter has to do believe that his is a noble calling.

http://jake100day.blogspot.com/ <my blog for the 100 day fitness challenge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 am 
VIP

you should be able to pick right up where you left off. don't let it get away from you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 am 
Owner

Hawk200 wrote:
you should be able to pick right up where you left off. don't let it get away from you!

Made it to class last night and I have to say it felt AWESOME! I was sweating like a fat chick chasin an ice cream truck but it was good!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:25 pm 

Ha! way to go!!!!! :flex:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 am 
Owner

So today I have my big day at class, both TKD and Hapkido back to back. I loathe these days, lol because after all that I have to go home, make dinner, breakfast for the next day, shower and get to bed at a decent time. Its nearly impossible and makes for long ass days.

tomorrow I start lifting again. I'm looking forward to getting back on track again. I know I've blown my 100 day challenge as it stands here but I'm going to start a new one just for myself as of today. 100 days of not missing a single workout. I went three weeks last time. So the goal is to blow that away!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 am 
Owner

well I made it through class last night. Good god. In Hapkido we did this thing called "rolling nakbop". They SAY "nakbop" means safety fall... I think it REALLY means "lets watch the fat white guy flop around on the floor until something snaps". In an exercise slighlty reminscent of a third grade gym class we repeatedly did a somewhat diving front roll on the rubber-matted floors. When I say rubber matted I mean the same kind of mat you find in your gyms weight room. Not exactly the ideal surface to fling your body down on. But I do it chalking it up to a character building exercise. Today I feel like I got hit by a truck..... repeatedly... forwards AND backwards... in the immortal words of Danny Glover in one of the 9 Lethal Weapon movies "I'm too old fo' dis shit"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:49 pm 
Global Moderator

BigMikey wrote:
well I made it through class last night. Good god. In Hapkido we did this thing called "rolling nakbop". They SAY "nakbop" means safety fall... I think it REALLY means "lets watch the fat white guy flop around on the floor until something snaps". In an exercise slighlty reminscent of a third grade gym class we repeatedly did a somewhat diving front roll on the rubber-matted floors. When I say rubber matted I mean the same kind of mat you find in your gyms weight room. Not exactly the ideal surface to fling your body down on. But I do it chalking it up to a character building exercise. Today I feel like I got hit by a truck..... repeatedly... forwards AND backwards... in the immortal words of Danny Glover in one of the 9 Lethal Weapon movies "I'm too old fo' dis shit"

lol I laughed through this entire post!! hahahahaha :funny:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next