The Fitness Focus

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: 2012
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm 
VIP

littleitaly1227 wrote:
I saw it. I think I fell asleep halfway through it. Just me, if I sit that long I usually pass out! Lol :boom:

lol. me too.. I did with Lord of the rings...

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 pm 
Owner

Shamrock wrote:
littleitaly1227 wrote:
I saw it. I think I fell asleep halfway through it. Just me, if I sit that long I usually pass out! Lol :boom:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

You HAVE to be kidding? I actually watched ALL of them back to back several times. Those movies are perfect I tell ya - LITERALLY PERFECT!!!

Ok... ok... BREATHE Mikey... breathe... I'm just gonna forget you said that, Shammy.... we're just gonna put that behind us and act like that NEEEEEEEEEEVER happened.... :bang: :bang:

I'm totally playin. :D I look at it much the same as others might view my lack of desire to watch any sporting event other than a strongman comp. To some the fact that I can't tell you who the quarterback is for whatever the team in Alabama is called is almost blasphemy, lol :D

I DO think the movies are perfect though, that I meant, and they really DO have some hugely deep undertones as well as parallels to "our" world and the problems we face today, which I think is amazing considering the lord of the rings was written in stages from 1937 through 1949 (The Hobbit, the first and less complex book in the series was published in 1937) but they arent for everyone. Just so ya know, if I had it MY way those movies would be even longer, lol!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm 
VIP

BigMikey wrote:
Shamrock wrote:
littleitaly1227 wrote:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

You HAVE to be kidding? I actually watched ALL of them back to back several times. Those movies are perfect I tell ya - LITERALLY PERFECT!!!

Ok... ok... BREATHE Mikey... breathe... I'm just gonna forget you said that, Shammy.... we're just gonna put that behind us and act like that NEEEEEEEEEEVER happened.... :bang: :bang:

I'm totally playin. :D I look at it much the same as others might view my lack of desire to watch any sporting event other than a strongman comp. To some the fact that I can't tell you who the quarterback is for whatever the team in Alabama is called is almost blasphemy, lol :D

I DO think the movies are perfect though, that I meant, and they really DO have some hugely deep undertones as well as parallels to "our" world and the problems we face today, which I think is amazing considering the lord of the rings was written in stages from 1937 through 1949 (The Hobbit, the first and less complex book in the series was published in 1937) but they arent for everyone. Just so ya know, if I had it MY way those movies would be even longer, lol!

Well, to be honest.. what i was was good.. I just was tired and never have much time to watch movies so... never got back to watchin it..

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm 
Owner

Its all good shammy. Maybe we can pop them in when you're here brother! Or maybe we'll just watch the food channel 24/7 as a test of our manhood :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm 
VIP

BigMikey wrote:
Its all good shammy. Maybe we can pop them in when you're here brother! Or maybe we'll just watch the food channel 24/7 as a test of our manhood :D

lol.. either way.. itll be awesome bro.. *metal*

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 pm 
Owner

Shamrock wrote:
BigMikey wrote:

Before you get here let me know if theres anything you'd like us to have for you, like beer, soda, snacks or food of some kind. Whatver you need.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 pm 
VIP

BigMikey wrote:
Shamrock wrote:
BigMikey wrote:

Before you get here let me know if theres anything you'd like us to have for you, like beer, soda, snacks or food of some kind. Whatver you need.

Youre the man Mikey.. I dont drink beer.. Except some occasions.. And i am not picky on food and stuff so.. its all good brother..

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:59 am 
VIP

Hawk200 wrote:
Black7 wrote:
LOOKS IFFY...IMO.... DONT BAN ME HAWKImage

fine, i will wait until i see your review first :D

bro u knew i was gonna say it.... i hated it... turned it off lol....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 am 
VIP

well, some hated it, some loved it. Can't say i blame you.

Now as far as Shammy is concerned and his blantant hatred for LOTR I am really going to have to hold myself back from editing his profile and naming him HATER! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm 

Hawk200 wrote:
well, some hated it, some loved it. Can't say i blame you.

Now as far as Shammy is concerned and his blantant hatred for LOTR I am really going to have to hold myself back from editing his profile and naming him HATER! :D

I would listen to his warning shammy, one minute you are some white okie named chelliefish and the next u turn into a 5' puerto rican women named chi chi. :bounce: