The Fitness Focus

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 pm 
Offline
Owner
User avatar

Joined: 05.2009
Posts: 3184
Location: watchin the wheels go round and round
Gender: Male
I can't take credit for finding this initially but I CAN take credit for stealing it and posting it here :D

BEHOLD: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi717817369/

_________________
OLD GUYS RULE!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.


Top
 Profile Visit website Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 pm 
Offline
VIP
User avatar

Joined: 08.2010
Posts: 32
Gender: None specified
Looks good, though the background reminds me of 28 Days Later.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:33 pm 
Offline
Owner
User avatar

Joined: 05.2009
Posts: 3184
Location: watchin the wheels go round and round
Gender: Male
coma wrote:
Looks good, though the background reminds me of 28 Days Later.



Its a combination 28 days later meets Resident Evil, mets dawn of the dead and I will be absolutely disappointed if I'm not addicted to it 10 minutes into the first episode.

_________________
OLD GUYS RULE!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.


Top
 Profile Visit website Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:38 pm 
Offline
VIP
User avatar

Joined: 08.2010
Posts: 32
Gender: None specified
I actually thought someone watched 28 days later and figured they could turn it into a series and swap the zombies for some old school Romero style ones. Does look fun though!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm 
Offline
Owner
User avatar

Joined: 05.2009
Posts: 3184
Location: watchin the wheels go round and round
Gender: Male
coma wrote:
I actually thought someone watched 28 days later and figured they could turn it into a series and swap the zombies for some old school Romero style ones. Does look fun though!



Yeah it does! The only thing that could ruin it is too much TV editing/censoring. I would hate for this to turn into one of those shows where you never actually get to see anyone die cause its too graphic for our fragile senses. Anyone remember the TV show Hercules with Kevin Sorbo?

_________________
OLD GUYS RULE!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.


Top
 Profile Visit website Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:05 am 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 02.2010
Posts: 852
Location: I'm lost.When you find me let me know.
Gender: Female
BigMikey wrote:
coma wrote:
I actually thought someone watched 28 days later and figured they could turn it into a series and swap the zombies for some old school Romero style ones. Does look fun though!



Yeah it does! The only thing that could ruin it is too much TV editing/censoring. I would hate for this to turn into one of those shows where you never actually get to see anyone die cause its too graphic for our fragile senses. Anyone remember the TV show Hercules with Kevin Sorbo?[/quote]



I DO! I DO! You just brought back a delicious memory!

_________________
JUST SAYIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Not a movie but VERY VERY COOL!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:07 am 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 02.2010
Posts: 852
Location: I'm lost.When you find me let me know.
Gender: Female
BigMikey wrote:
coma wrote:
Looks good, though the background reminds me of 28 Days Later.



Its a combination 28 days later meets Resident Evil, mets dawn of the dead and I will be absolutely disappointed if I'm not addicted to it 10 minutes into the first episode.




I'm looking so forward to this!!!!! I love love love love love zombie shtuff!!!!!!!! It looks good! Very good. But then again I have been fooled by trailers before. OMG I am so excited I cant stand it! Sons strats next week and now this....WOO HOO!!!!!! :boobs: :yay:

_________________
JUST SAYIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker