The Fitness Focus

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Guy at work
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 am 
VIP

There is a welder out in our plant who is married 2 a girl I used 2 date about 6 years ago. I am sure you know where this rant is headed.

Sometimes I actually have to go out to the plant and do things and help the welders read the prints I draw ect... And this guy has personal issues with me why I dont know me and this girl amounted to nothing. Just basically a fling for a while....But yet we are still friends although I never contact this girl or anything... I think she talks about me alot to him and he gets pissed.

Well this guy goes out of his way to get undermy skin.. Tells me I cant draw shit my prints suck my dimensions dont add up and parts never fit... and I suck at drawing...He makes a point to do it in front of everyone to make me loose my pride and I feel like a bitch taking this, but its my career.... I cant screw it up over this...

It only happens on rare occasion like yesterday was the third time... and every time I get closer and closer to breaking point. I am the coolest guy you will meet... But when i get mad I will feel like killing someone.... this dude has almost pushed me to that point....

Yesterday they were on break. I have been prescribed tylenol 3 by my dentist for sore tooth. I forgot I am mildly allergic to codeine.. So I had to run out and grab a soda... It felt like I swollowed fire.... But as I was leaving the break room they were going on break... I try to avoid the situation the best I can and stay away... Not because I am scared because trust me I wanna f*ck this guy up.. He is alot bigger than me and that pisses me off even more... he is about 6'5 and about 260 lol...That make me wanna bust his face more.. Because 1 he is taking my kindness for weakness and 2 I like beating the shit outta bullies... But I get sidetracked easy.. Man he started in on me yesterday messing with me bad... I finally verbally broke my composure...

He said "man u still suck at drawing.... "
I said "Hold up mother f*cker do you honestly think you can go do my job?"
He said "no I dont get paid for that shit"...
Me "Exactly! thats why you are a dime a dozen and work out here... I am tired of hearing your shit...you need to keep your opinions to your self and shut the f*ck up"
Him " Well u need to do your job better"
Me " If you got a problem with my work talk to YOUR managers, If you got a problem with ME, we can settle it outside of work otherwise dont f*cking speak to me"

I wanted to hit him soooo bad yall just dont know.. I have over ten years invested into my job... the instant gratification wouldnt not of been worth it....

Today I filed a formal complaint with his superior. I felt like a taddle tale.... But these types of situations are delicate... And I also asked "what if he hits me first?" Because I have been hit he wont knock me out... "I can take the punch and fight back right?" no... I have to take a complete ass whooping and basically run like a bitch to avoid termination... thats no fun....

Thing about it is...he wont handle the problem with me man to man outside work... He is just a big cornbread fed in bread redneck whose life amounts to shit...He is probably the son of his own aunt or some shit.... dude i swear this guy has his day coming unfortunately i have to take it in stride @ work/

Post subject: Re: Guy at work
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
Thing about it is...he wont handle the problem with me man to man outside work... He is just a big cornbread fed in bread redneck whose life amounts to shit...He is probably the son of his own aunt or some shit.... dude i swear this guy has his day coming unfortunately i have to take it in stride @ work/

LMFAO!!! :funny: Go git 'em Skeeter! :box:

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am 
VIP

I asked for advice. I was told be a older wiser guy who says I remind him of myself at my age..... He said

"If it would of been me at your age in the situation I would of set in on his wife and asked him how my :pecker: taste.... but now best thing you can do Joe is just ignore the shit outta him.... if he says something to you just ignore it"

I think thats the best thing to do.. I need to keep walking past this guy in order for him not to be entertained and me get pissed and knock his last tooth he has left out....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:42 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
I asked for advice. I was told be a older wiser guy who says I remind him of myself at my age..... He said

"If it would of been me at your age in the situation I would of set in on his wife and asked him how my :pecker: taste.... but now best thing you can do Joe is just ignore the shit outta him.... if he says something to you just ignore it"

I think thats the best thing to do.. I need to keep walking past this guy in order for him not to be entertained and me get pissed and knock his last tooth he has left out....

Best advice you could have been given, Joe. Just leave it alone. You registered your complaint, which while it may have felt bad, was also the right thing to do. Its on record now. Leave it be. He'll lose steam once he sees he get get a rise out of you anymore.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album