The Fitness Focus

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:25 pm 
Offline
Owner
User avatar

Joined: 05.2009
Posts: 3184
Location: watchin the wheels go round and round
Gender: Male
LMAO... I hate you :D

_________________
OLD GUYS RULE!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.


Top
 Profile Visit website Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 am 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 409
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
Why some men feel that a rifle is better than a woman:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one rifle at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's rifle and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few
times.

#7. Your primary rifle doesn't mind if you keep another rifle for a backup.

#6. Your rifle will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A rifle doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Rifles function normally every day of the month.

#3. A rifle doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A rifle doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a rifle is favored over a woman:

#1. You can buy a silencer for a rifle.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:02 pm 
Offline
VIP
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 918
Gender: None specified
Nice one! :good:

_________________
Bull Rider!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 409
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
The next time you think your hotel bill is too high, you might want to consider this:

My wife and I were traveling by car from Brooklyn to Miami. After almost eleven hours on the road, we were too tired to continue, and decide to take a room. But, we only planned to sleep for four hours and then get back on the road. When we checked out four hours later, the desk clerk hands us a bill for $350.

I explode and demand to know why the charge is so high. I tell the clerk although it's a nice hotel; the rooms certainly aren't worth $350.

Then the clerk tells me that $350 is the 'standard rate'. I insisted on speaking to the manager. The manager appears, listens to me, and then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center that were available for us to use.

"But we didn't use them!"

''Well, they are here, and you could have," explains the manager. He goes on to explain we could also have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. "We have the best entertainers from New York, Hollywood, and Las Vegas perform here," the manager says.

"But we didn't go to any of those shows."

"Well, we have them, and you could have," the manager replies.

No matter what amenity the Manager mentions, I reply, "But we didn't use it!"

The manager is unmoved, and eventually I gave up and agreed to pay. I write a check and give it to the manager. The manager is surprised when he looks at the check. "But sir, this check is only made out for $50.00."

"That's correct, as I charged you $300 for sleeping with my wife."

"But I didn't!" exclaims the manager.

"Well, too bad, she was here, and you could have."


Don't mess with Senior Citizens.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:56 pm 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 02.2010
Posts: 852
Location: I'm lost.When you find me let me know.
Gender: Female
-KB- wrote:
Why some men feel that a rifle is better than a woman:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one rifle at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's rifle and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few
times.

#7. Your primary rifle doesn't mind if you keep another rifle for a backup.

#6. Your rifle will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A rifle doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Rifles function normally every day of the month.

#3. A rifle doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A rifle doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a rifle is favored over a woman:

#1. You can buy a silencer for a rifle.






I suppose you can have sex with your rifle too..............just sayin' :irule:

_________________
JUST SAYIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:20 pm 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 409
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
-KB- wrote:
Why some men feel that a rifle is better than a woman:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one rifle at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's rifle and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few
times.

#7. Your primary rifle doesn't mind if you keep another rifle for a backup.

#6. Your rifle will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A rifle doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Rifles function normally every day of the month.

#3. A rifle doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A rifle doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a rifle is favored over a woman:

#1. You can buy a silencer for a rifle.






I suppose you can have sex with your rifle too..............just sayin' :irule:


Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:22 pm 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 02.2010
Posts: 852
Location: I'm lost.When you find me let me know.
Gender: Female
-KB- wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
-KB- wrote:
Why some men feel that a rifle is better than a woman:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one rifle at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's rifle and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few
times.

#7. Your primary rifle doesn't mind if you keep another rifle for a backup.

#6. Your rifle will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A rifle doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Rifles function normally every day of the month.

#3. A rifle doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A rifle doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a rifle is favored over a woman:

#1. You can buy a silencer for a rifle.






I suppose you can have sex with your rifle too..............just sayin' :irule:


Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?



You are right, I should be bent over the kitchen table or have one leg up on the counter...........just sayin'!

_________________
JUST SAYIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 pm 
Offline
VIP
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 918
Gender: None specified
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
-KB- wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
-KB- wrote:
Why some men feel that a rifle is better than a woman:

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one rifle at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's rifle and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few
times.

#7. Your primary rifle doesn't mind if you keep another rifle for a backup.

#6. Your rifle will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A rifle doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Rifles function normally every day of the month.

#3. A rifle doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A rifle doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a rifle is favored over a woman:

#1. You can buy a silencer for a rifle.






I suppose you can have sex with your rifle too..............just sayin' :irule:


Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?



You are right, I should be bent over the kitchen table or have one leg up on the counter...........just sayin'!


WOW! Thanks for the visual! Ummmm....except not the rifle part.

_________________
Bull Rider!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 02.2010
Posts: 852
Location: I'm lost.When you find me let me know.
Gender: Female
knight55387 wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
-KB- wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:





I suppose you can have sex with your rifle too..............just sayin' :irule:


Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?



You are right, I should be bent over the kitchen table or have one leg up on the counter...........just sayin'!


WOW! Thanks for the visual! Ummmm....except not the rifle part.


You are very welcome! Anytime. Shut KB"s ass up! LOL! :nana:

_________________
JUST SAYIN'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm 
Offline
SR. Member
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 409
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
You are very welcome! Anytime. Shut KB"s ass up! LOL! :nana:


That's right - no PIITB here!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker