The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: -KB-'s joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm 

-KB- wrote:
DolphinsPeace777 wrote:
You are very welcome! Anytime. Shut KB"s ass up! LOL! :nana:

That's right - no PIITB here!

:funny: :yay: :rockon:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 pm 

A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00.

"Why so cheap?" she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of ill repute, and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.

The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, new madam." The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought, "That's really not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school, the bird saw them and said, "New house, new madam, new girls."

The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman's husband Eric came home from work

The bird looked at him and said, "Hi, Eric."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm 
VIP

OUCH!!!!

Poor Eric......

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 am 

LOL! :funny:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 pm 
VIP

lololololol :funny: :funny: :funny:

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 pm 

A Congressman was seated next to a little girl on the airplane leaving from DALLAS when he turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the total stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the congressman. 'How about global warming or universal health care,' and he smiles smugly.

OK, ' she said. 'Those could be interesting topics. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming or universal health care when you don't know shit."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 pm 
Global Moderator

The indian and Cowboy

Indian and cowboy are traveling across the midwest. Now the indian was very wise and the cowboy was eager to see what the indian knew about the great midwest.

Shorty after the had began traveling thew indian said "stop and listen" the indian puts his ear to the ground......the indian says "Rain come"
And a few moments later sure enough it began to rain, A great downpour!!
It was most impressive to the cowboy!
Miles later they need to cross a train bridge. The indian again says "stop" and puts his ear on the tracks....."Train come" he exclaims! and sure enough the great train goes roaring by! the cowboy is very impressed now!!

After the night had passed they started on their way again all the way thru the afternoon
The Indian once again says "stop" and puts his ear on the ground .......he pauses for a second....."hmmmmmm" he says "What is it?" the cowboy asks......"Buffalo Come!" the cowboy says "now how did you know that?" The Indian replies ".......Ear sticky"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 am 
VIP

Here is a good joke LOL....

The Harley Davidson motorcycle I want is 14,999.00

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
Here is a good joke LOL....

The Harley Davidson motorcycle I want is 14,999.00

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats a LOTTA tattooin brother! I'd rather spend that $14K on an old muscle car I can fix up. More fun to drive in the rain and you dont have to worry about road rash, lol.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 am 

This guy was pulled over for running a stop sign. When the cop checked the man's driver's license, he said, "You're wearing glasses on your ID and you're not now. I'm going to have to give you a ticket."

The guy said, "Officer, I have contacts."

The cop said, "Look, buddy, I don't care who you know, ... I'm giving you a ticket."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next