The Fitness Focus

It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: SSRI pills
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:11 pm 
VIP

My best advice to you is never ever ever ever in your life swallow one of these... zoloft, paxil, prozac,...ect

I have done every rec drug known to man besides meth, crack, and heroin.... those WDs are surely worse. but I have done it all..... i was mostly addicted to powder... lost my job car woman.... everything because of it... yet i never had a withdrawl from it other than having to fight doing it maybe once or twice per year..... and i dont i been clean from it for a long time now.... i had recently became addicted to pain killers and nerve pills like methadone, xanax, and valium.... kicked that habit easy too.... no WD

But i decided to get off these ZOLOFT pills... i did the proper tapering.... and 2 months later i still have dimensia, nervous system malfunction, nightmares... moodswings... veryyyyy horrible side effects......... i can not describe to you the feeling... it feels like my brain is on fire.... its sooo f*cking terrible man......

They may be good for some folks... I wish i would of thought about it more before i got on them...

I will never be the same again i fear....

Post subject: Re: SSRI pills
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm 

Wow .. so sorry to hear that. What made you decide to go off of them? Just curious .. have you talked to your dr at all about it?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:04 pm 
VIP

i decided to quit them because i felt they had control over me.. i do not like feeling like a zombie... i talked to my doctor and he actually doubled my dosage... i havent seen another doctor but I got advice from another professional proper dosage taper.... I have decided that the doctor I am seeing whom I had been seeing since i was a wee baby is getting dropped... i hate it but i think what he done to me was complete mal- practice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 am 

Wow .. I definitely think it's a good idea to go and see another dr and get their opinion. Someone who will treat you a bit more objectively and has not known you since you were a child. Good luck!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 am 
VIP

thanks Jen! I am doing alot better... This tattoing deal has helped me out greatly... unfortunatly it has taken place of lifting... I hate that... but i duno... I just cant seem to care about the gym these days... i guess cuz I have a woman who loves me for who I am... and she likes me chubby and harry lol...

But I still want to put an effort back into exercise somehow even if its riding my bike or hiking... something we can both do...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
thanks Jen! I am doing alot better... This tattoing deal has helped me out greatly... unfortunatly it has taken place of lifting... I hate that... but i duno... I just cant seem to care about the gym these days... i guess cuz I have a woman who loves me for who I am... and she likes me chubby and harry lol...

But I still want to put an effort back into exercise somehow even if its riding my bike or hiking... something we can both do...

I think finding something you can both do is a great idea. I know I sound like a broken record brother, and I'm sorry about that, but look into something like a martial arts class of some sort. Its only a few hours a week, you can schedule things around it, it'll give you a good, solid cardio workout, help with flexibility AND the two of you can practice on each other, lol. Come on man, nekkid babyoil jiu jitsu sounds AWFULLY fun to ME! :D

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 am 
VIP

BigMikey wrote:
Black7 wrote:

I think finding something you can both do is a great idea. I know I sound like a broken record brother, and I'm sorry about that, but look into something like a martial arts class of some sort. Its only a few hours a week, you can schedule things around it, it'll give you a good, solid cardio workout, help with flexibility AND the two of you can practice on each other, lol. Come on man, nekkid babyoil jiu jitsu sounds AWFULLY fun to ME! :D
man I wish. We don't have anything like that near me. Another reason life is a drag. Dude ur place maybe less populated but mine is less modern and more of a bunch of nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 pm 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
man I wish. We don't have anything like that near me. Another reason life is a drag. Dude ur place maybe less populated but mine is less modern and more of a bunch of nothing.

Well, pack up your woman, your tat gear and your dog and come on UP!!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:24 pm 

Black7 wrote:
My best advice to you is never ever ever ever in your life swallow one of these... zoloft, paxil, prozac,...ect

I have done every rec drug known to man besides meth, crack, and heroin.... those WDs are surely worse. but I have done it all..... i was mostly addicted to powder... lost my job car woman.... everything because of it... yet i never had a withdrawl from it other than having to fight doing it maybe once or twice per year..... and i dont i been clean from it for a long time now.... i had recently became addicted to pain killers and nerve pills like methadone, xanax, and valium.... kicked that habit easy too.... no WD

But i decided to get off these ZOLOFT pills... i did the proper tapering.... and 2 months later i still have dimensia, nervous system malfunction, nightmares... moodswings... veryyyyy horrible side effects......... i can not describe to you the feeling... it feels like my brain is on fire.... its sooo f*cking terrible man......

They may be good for some folks... I wish i would of thought about it more before i got on them...

I will never be the same again i fear....

Dude, my doctor put me on Zoloft on 2008. Was the worst and best time of my life. That drug got me so high it was amazing. It spun me off into a complete out of control manic episode i am told. I didnt sleep for like 2 weeks, was full of energy that I would pay to have now, and just completely "high'. They wanted to hospitalize me and give me drugs to make me sleep and i refused. ........Later wishing I would have done so. When the pills ran out I came off of them HARD. Thought I was going to die and actually wanted to die just so I would not have to feel what i was feeling.

I agree with you man, those drugs are a horrible horrible thing. Messed em up something fierce. And it DID change me. I hope you are doing well and can kick that feeling. Please go see someone else. You should not be feeling like your brain is n fire. You are in my thoughts darlin!