The Fitness Focus

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Well no more Fire Fighting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:05 pm 
Global Moderator

So, I dont think I am going to be allowed to be a fireman anymore. This past friday my hot head got me in trouble. My father owns apartments and got a letter from the Health inspecter about how he needed to do something around one of the buildings. So that upsetted my father and in return since he was upset I got heated. So I went down to his office and told him who I was and not to get me mad, cause he wouldnt like it if I got mad. And asked him why he keeps on harrassing my dad. He claimed someone complained and he was just doing his job. I guess people must complain about my dad all the time to him... NOT So anyways he filed a report at the police station and now I am on file down there for intimanation of a public officer. I ended up having to turn in my gear, keys to the station, I.D. and of course my badge... :fuming:

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a firefighter The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the firefighter has to do believe that his is a noble calling.

http://jake100day.blogspot.com/ <my blog for the 100 day fitness challenge

Post subject: Re: Well no more Fire Fighting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:50 pm 
Owner

Holy CRAP, Jake!!! What are you gonna do? Can you fight it somehow, argue your case?

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:04 pm 
Global Moderator

wow, bad news

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 pm 
Global Moderator

Damn dude......

So now what? :huh:

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm 
Global Moderator

It's fine. I will have more time to eat and get a normal schedule. Give it a few days or weeks. People on the dept know I'm an awesome fireman, I'm strong, I am smart and work my ass off. Just have to see if tge police chief is just thinking about what he should do.
I make more money on my own in like 1/3 of the time it would of taken at the fire dept. Then its also an internal thing on with with the other fire fighter to deciede what to do with me.

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a firefighter The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the firefighter has to do believe that his is a noble calling.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:18 pm 
Global Moderator

Marines wrote:
It's fine. I will have more time to eat and get a normal schedule. Give it a few days or weeks. People on the dept know I'm an awesome fireman, I'm strong, I am smart and work my ass off. Just have to see if tge police chief is just thinking about what he should do.
I make more money on my own in like 1/3 of the time it would of taken at the fire dept. Then its also an internal thing on with with the other fire fighter to deciede what to do with me.

What's the latest Marines??

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 pm 
Global Moderator

I got my gear back and have been kicking some ass

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm 
Global Moderator

I got my gear back and have been kicking some ass