The Fitness Focus

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Cookbooks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 am 

Share your favorite healthy cookbooks here

Some of mine:

Stella's Kitchen you can find this online, its an e-book and her website is great, too :

http://www.stellaskitchen.com/

I like the South Beach Diet cookbooks, though if you don't live where the typical South beach types of foods (lots of fresh fish and seafood) are available it can be frustrating.

The Eat Clean Diet and the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook by Tosca Reno, and the Clean Eating magazine are full of tasty recipes.

Cooking Light magazine is always a good source for lower fat, healthier versions of favorite recipes.

The Fat Burning Diet and the Fat Burning Diet Cookbook by Jay Robb - chock full of low carb, healthy recipes.

Take out Tonight by weight watchers - cleaned up versions of foods you would get at all different types of restaurants - Italian, deli, chinese, greek, mexican, sushi, thai and indian

www.physicalfitnet.com/amy4training

Profile Visit website Personal Album