Post subject: The Rules
Sat May 30, 2009 10:29 pm
Location: watchin the wheels go round and round
Nothing listed below should be anything less than common sense.
1. RESPECT: Every member here deserves to be treated with the same level of respect. Treat everyone here as you would want to be treated yourself and we should all get along fine.
2. KEEP IT CLEAN: We all curse a bit here and there, and thats fine. I cant shelter those that have never heard a curse word and I wont. But that doesnt mean we need to toss around undue vulgarity. Keep the chit-chat to the topic at hand which is fitness, keep rule 1 in mind and we'll all get along just fine.
3. POLITICS, RELIGION OR SEXUALITY: As a rule I dont care what your politics, religion or sexuality are but this isnt just about me. To some these topics are inflammatory and very sensitive and therefore have no place on this board, in my opinion. HOWEVER, If you need to rant about the current state of the Catholic Church, the Republican Party or the right for gay abortion (... anything is possible) the only place for that is the Off Topic Spot. BE WARNED: Discussions and rebuttles are welcome but I will edit and/or delete anything I feel is over the top. Censorship ROCKS!! :thumbsup:
4. NO OPEN GEAR SOURCING: It just wont be tolerated. There are plenty of other places on the net for that.
5. SHARE: This place dies without members willing to invest the time to post. Share your knowledge, your experiences or simply ask questions. Your posts make this place come to life.
6. THINK BEFORE YOU POST: Take just a moment before you post to reflect on the rules. If you have any questions feel free to ask me before you post and I'll help you decide if what you want post is going to get you into trouble or not.
7. HAVE FUN: Dont be afraid to have fun. Joking around and goofin on each other is one of the things that makes boards like these such a great place to hang out. Please enjoy yourselves and feel free to joke around as much as you like. I only ask that it all remains good natured.
8. INTRODUCE YOURSELF: I have always found lurkers a little creepy. Therefore all new members have seven (7) days (thats one whole week) in which to post an introductory thread. It doesnt need to be much, just a little info on who you are, what your goals might be, or what your accomplishments have been. Members that fail to introduce themselves risk account deactivation.
At the end of the day we're all here for the same reasons: To discuss our passion for fitness and to have a little fun. Board drama is one thing I wont tolerate, neither is a blatant disregard for the rules. Just use your common sense and we should all be able to hang out and have some fun.
PS. Incase there is ANY doubt, this is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship. I will try my very best to be fair and even-tempered but be warned if you push too far I wont shout at you anymore, I wont argue with you anymore I'll just ban you, your IP address, your e-mail address and your screen name til kingdom come.
OLD GUYS RULE!
I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!
Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.