The Fitness Focus

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: The Rules
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:29 pm 
Owner

Nothing listed below should be anything less than common sense.

1. RESPECT: Every member here deserves to be treated with the same level of respect. Treat everyone here as you would want to be treated yourself and we should all get along fine.

2. KEEP IT CLEAN: We all curse a bit here and there, and thats fine. I cant shelter those that have never heard a curse word and I wont. But that doesnt mean we need to toss around undue vulgarity. Keep the chit-chat to the topic at hand which is fitness, keep rule 1 in mind and we'll all get along just fine.

3. POLITICS, RELIGION OR SEXUALITY: As a rule I dont care what your politics, religion or sexuality are but this isnt just about me. To some these topics are inflammatory and very sensitive and therefore have no place on this board, in my opinion. HOWEVER, If you need to rant about the current state of the Catholic Church, the Republican Party or the right for gay abortion (... anything is possible) the only place for that is the Off Topic Spot. BE WARNED: Discussions and rebuttles are welcome but I will edit and/or delete anything I feel is over the top. Censorship ROCKS!! :thumbsup:

4. NO OPEN GEAR SOURCING: It just wont be tolerated. There are plenty of other places on the net for that.

5. SHARE: This place dies without members willing to invest the time to post. Share your knowledge, your experiences or simply ask questions. Your posts make this place come to life.

6. THINK BEFORE YOU POST: Take just a moment before you post to reflect on the rules. If you have any questions feel free to ask me before you post and I'll help you decide if what you want post is going to get you into trouble or not.

7. HAVE FUN: Dont be afraid to have fun. Joking around and goofin on each other is one of the things that makes boards like these such a great place to hang out. Please enjoy yourselves and feel free to joke around as much as you like. I only ask that it all remains good natured.

8. INTRODUCE YOURSELF: I have always found lurkers a little creepy. Therefore all new members have seven (7) days (thats one whole week) in which to post an introductory thread. It doesnt need to be much, just a little info on who you are, what your goals might be, or what your accomplishments have been. Members that fail to introduce themselves risk account deactivation.

At the end of the day we're all here for the same reasons: To discuss our passion for fitness and to have a little fun. Board drama is one thing I wont tolerate, neither is a blatant disregard for the rules. Just use your common sense and we should all be able to hang out and have some fun.

Regards,
BigMikey

PS. Incase there is ANY doubt, this is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship. I will try my very best to be fair and even-tempered but be warned if you push too far I wont shout at you anymore, I wont argue with you anymore I'll just ban you, your IP address, your e-mail address and your screen name til kingdom come.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

Post subject: Re: The Rules
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm 

Ummmm. Gay abortion? Lol. Even THAT is new to me. Lol.

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:31 pm 

I'm not sure if I can abide by the 'Think before you post' rule.

BUT FADEY TEXT ROCKS!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 pm 

Matty wrote:
I'm not sure if I can abide by the 'Think before you post' rule.

BUT FADEY TEXT ROCKS!

Ahhh, but you just did!!! Ok, I won't hi-jack the only serious thread. Lol.

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 pm 

I like the rules. I liked them on the other board and I like them here. I'd like them with a pretzel. I'd like them with a beer.

Thats it. I'm all out of clever shit for today.

BDP

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:21 pm 
Owner

LOL @ your location. Damn it, why didnt I think of that!!

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 pm 
Global Moderator

I concur!

The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm 

Okay, daddy..I will play nice :twisted:

www.physicalfitnet.com/amy4training

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm 
VIP

lol.. the rules are good..

Profile Personal Album  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm 
VIP

Dude I can't be expected to behave like that ALL the time. I need a 3 strikes rule with the option to appeal each strike.