The Fitness Focus

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: ultra 40
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 7
Location: Looking in the mirror
Gender: None specified
Has anyone ever used the product Ultra 40 from Beverly International. They are a liver concentrate tablet with B-12.


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: ultra 40
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 pm 
Offline
VIP
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 1433
Location: Inside the cookis Jar..
Gender: Male
Nellej wrote:
Has anyone ever used the product Ultra 40 from Beverly International. They are a liver concentrate tablet with B-12.


Never heard of it.. I'll look it up though...

_________________
People always trade in something they WANT, for something they want right NOW, and then complain when they don't get results....


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
 Post subject: Re: ultra 40
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:22 pm 
Offline
Global Moderator

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 1031
Gender: None specified
It was prob. the only pill I did not take from Beverly. Trust me when I say anything they have on the market is legit. I only wish I could afford the protien. They have the best whey out there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ultra 40
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 am 
Offline
Global Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 1614
Location: in Mikey's sticky pocket!!!
Gender: Female
Judge wrote:
It was prob. the only pill I did not take from Beverly. Trust me when I say anything they have on the market is legit. I only wish I could afford the protien. They have the best whey out there.


Beverly has high quality stuff - I just have never been into all that :dunno:

_________________
The key to a perfect physique is training and training and repeating and repeating. Stop looking for a perfect move, a perfect rep range. You won’t see difference unless you are consistent anyway so stop obsessing, it paralyzes your actions......
~Just Saying~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ultra 40
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:25 pm 
Offline
VIP
User avatar

Joined: 06.2009
Posts: 1433
Location: Inside the cookis Jar..
Gender: Male
Minnesota_BB wrote:
Judge wrote:
It was prob. the only pill I did not take from Beverly. Trust me when I say anything they have on the market is legit. I only wish I could afford the protien. They have the best whey out there.


Beverly has high quality stuff - I just have never been into all that :dunno:


Niether have I,,, i just stick to what works for me.. :yay:

_________________
People always trade in something they WANT, for something they want right NOW, and then complain when they don't get results....


Top
 Profile Personal Album  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
© phpBB® Forum Software | phpBB3 free Forum by UserBoard.org | All Rights Reserved.
» Contact & Abuse Support-Forum Gooof Webdesign free forum Dein Forumo Forum web tracker