The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Black7's random thread
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:01 pm 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
The Bretton Woods system pegged the value of the United States dollar to 1/35th of a troy ounce of gold. Other currencies were pegged to the U.S. dollar at fixed rates. The U.S. promised to redeem dollars in gold to other central banks. Trade imbalances were corrected by gold reserve exchanges or by loans from the International Monetary Fund. This system collapsed when the United States government ended the convertibility of the US dollar for gold in 1971, in what became known as the Nixon Shock.

Yep, thank you Nixon.

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 pm 
VIP

Teddy Roosevelt was about to give a speech when an assailant ran forward and fired a shot. Due to the thickness of the manuscript of the speech, it acted as a deterrent and slowed the bullet down enough so that it only pierced him -- a sort of bullet-proof vest if you will.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:26 pm 
VIP

Another random ponderation:

Ponderation is not a word but i made it one.

OK lets talk about the dinosaurs. They are dead. But why? Well I will tell you my first conclusion which will blow your mind. This thread will 1 either be a hit or 2 u guys are gonna disown me.

My first conclusion: First off I know this belief if totally sacrilegious but i have an open mind ok. Hopefully you will to. Humans are aliens who visited Earth during the dinosaur era. We came here in an Avatar like situation found an absolute paradise... Only thing about earth it was inhabited with large lizards that can kill humans easily. Even the herbivores? yes I am sure all dinosaurs were aggressive. Most wild animals are. Even those cute cuddle Kowola Bears will rip your face off. So we (humans) really wanted to inhabit this planet but we had a few big things to take care of. We wither destroyed them with some type of advanced chemical maybe something thats still around today like a cold or flu virus or simply used force to kill them. Such as maybe high tech fire power that would kill creatures yet cause no physical trauma. Hence the reason they have no abrasions on the bone and fossils found.

Once that was taken care of we began to inhabit. I am sure some evolution had to take place. Such as diet climate adaptation...ect I think the cornerstone of human existence was started in Egypt. With the pyramids. I think they Mayan and Egyptian cultures were founded upon Ancient Alien principals. There are too many astronomy records and hieroglyphics that support the theory. Also, the pyramids are perfectly alligned with the sun during the summer and winter solstice and the chambers are conformed to Orion's belt and other landmark constellations. Thus leaving me to believe that the pyramids were used as a reference point in space travel.

Also, modern man had tried to reconstruct the Great Pyramid at 1/3 the size using modern stone cutting techniques and failed miserably. The old pyramids have perfect 90 degree angles in 99.9% of all chambers and path ways. There is no logical explanation for the construction of the pyramids that long ago with out some type of advanced technology. And if in fact it was built by hand how come the awesome techniques were not passed down to modern man.

Next, Humans maintain time in Egypt and are possible placed periodically throughout the world to inhabit it. Different races diffenent cultures. Asians, native americans, blacks, whites, hispanics, ect. Thus is why there are different cultures in tight knit spots on Earth. Africa were blacks, Asia was Asians, American Indians... ect.... Essentially we are one big giant ant farm so to speak. (Open your mind and bear with me I took alotta dope in my past)

Ancient Egyptian and Mayan artifacts depict flying vehicles. And space men. Even Chinese art and artifacts depict flying people.

Just over time and the boom of Christianity people onl wanted to believe in God and Jesus. My theory on this is, God and his son Jesus are real but they are higher beings as practiced in the bible. How else did they see Jesus rise in the sky into the heavens? God sent Jesus a beam me up Scotty..... that was our last contact with the higher beings. Humans had obviously grown aggressive and greedy. Killed Jesus but he was revived and retrieved. It had been documented Jesus will return! Inevitably... but I do believe it will not be good. It will be because of the way we are... Look at what we have done to each other and our mother earth.

Oh lord I could go on and on.... do not flame me and say my ideas are pathetic or stupid. As I said I am very very open minded and do believe in God our creator and savior Lord and Jesus. But whats their origin? Where did they come from? Ask a Christian and they will say Heaven.... And ask a Christian where is heaven? 99.999999% chance he or she will point to space.

here are a few examples of ancient space man artifacts

Egypitan
ImageImage

Ancient paintings

other artifacts

Also Check out the Nazca Lines
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm 
Owner

Dude, believe it or not our views on some things aren't all that far apart. Maybe we can share adjoining rooms in the looney bin? :dunno:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 am 
VIP

i recommend catching the TV sjow on History called "Ancient Aliens"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
i recommend catching the TV sjow on History called "Ancient Aliens"

Watch it ALL the TIME! :good:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:26 am 
VIP

Wonder how long it will be before our government starts planting RFID chips in our infants? I bet if that starts happening people will start having babies at home....Not going to the hospital.

Hmmm I see a great business opportunity. Learn to deliver babies and come to peoples houses and help them. But make it where you dont have to be a doctor. Or maybe you have to be. But still if you were a doctor and you preformed a service such as that I am sure the gov would strip you of your license anyway... That would just tottally mess up our census lol... ahhh who cares....

Dem niggas from da censas boora keep kallin me anyway....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:

LMAO! Damn dude, I could totally hear that in my head.

Here ya go... http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=45542

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 am 
VIP

BigMikey wrote:
Black7 wrote:

LMAO! Damn dude, I could totally hear that in my head.

Here ya go... http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=45542

man thats fucked up its started

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:55 am 
VIP

oh man i have so many random abnormalities it scary....

Every year on the day of my birth I usually celebrate the day being nekkid.... hopefully not alone but alone is good....

Reason? I was born nekkid... So i dont wanna break the trend...