The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: oatmeal experimentation?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 am 
VIP

Now before I get to far into this go ahead and thank me... Why? Because I have done all this work for you...what work black7? Oatmeal experimentation! Thats right

I bought a bigggggg ole tub of just bland ass regular quaker oats.... no sugar nothing... might as well go to the oatmeal field and chew a stalk.... they are nasty alone.....

So me being me I will find better ways to make things taste better.... I have done some foul deeds to my oatmeal and ate it... EX: put hot sauce in them... that was a bad day.... or whey protein powder... uughhh... there are so many things I have tried i just dont feel like telling them all....

BUT!!!! the good part is I have created a way to turn your bland ass oats into a bowl of creamy ecstasy!

The trick is.....drum rollll.......... Sugar free coffee creamer and splenda.... with a banana mashed up in there.... man they dont put out anything in a box better than my banana and cream oats... plus mine is totally sugar free!!!

Try it out.... dont ask yourself why I tried coffee creamer... but I did... thats all u need to know...

Post subject: Re: oatmeal experimentation?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
Now before I get to far into this go ahead and thank me... Why? Because I have done all this work for you...what work black7? Oatmeal experimentation! Thats right

I bought a bigggggg ole tub of just bland ass regular quaker oats.... no sugar nothing... might as well go to the oatmeal field and chew a stalk.... they are nasty alone.....

So me being me I will find better ways to make things taste better.... I have done some foul deeds to my oatmeal and ate it... EX: put hot sauce in them... that was a bad day.... or whey protein powder... uughhh... there are so many things I have tried i just dont feel like telling them all....

BUT!!!! the good part is I have created a way to turn your bland ass oats into a bowl of creamy ecstasy!

The trick is.....drum rollll.......... Sugar free coffee creamer and splenda.... with a banana mashed up in there.... man they dont put out anything in a box better than my banana and cream oats... plus mine is totally sugar free!!!

Try it out.... dont ask yourself why I tried coffee creamer... but I did... thats all u need to know...

LMAO @ don't ask yourself why.... Joe you slay me brother.

Good tip! I may even try this one.... maybe....

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 am 
Global Moderator

I have to agree Oatmeal is just blah by its self thats is the reason why I hardly ever eat it. Maybe this week I will give that a try!

“I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a firefighter The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the firefighter has to do believe that his is a noble calling.

http://jake100day.blogspot.com/ <my blog for the 100 day fitness challenge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm 
Global Moderator

get a magic bullet, blend up 1/2 cup oats FIRST, then add skim milk, add protein powder, add peanut butter........and waa-laa!! instant bulking shake, i have one every morning....EVERY morning! minus the PB if im cutting.
I have added Hazelnut creamer also before, tastes great!

and BTW i use Truvia in my coffee now, the new no-calorie sugar substitute derived from sugar so its natural.