The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: the Nurse
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 am 
VIP

I TEARED UP AT THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY. THE NURSE A VERY BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WOMAN WAS TELLING ME ABOUT LOOSING HER HUSBAND. SHE JUST OPENED UP 2 ME SO MUCH.. SHE LOST HIM 5 YEARS AGO.. HE WAS A POLICE OFFICER AND GOT KILLED ON DUTY IN MONTGOMERY... I JUST WANTED TO HUG HER. SHE WAS SOO SWEET.. SHE KEEP LOOKING AT SOOO DIFFERENT THAN I HAD EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE… I COULD TELL SHE WAS HURT… SHE LOOKED DEEPLY IN MY EYES LIKE I HAD NEVER BEEN BEFORE....SHE TOLD ME ABOUT HER KIDS AND HOW SHE GETS ALONG IN LIFE NOW WITHOUT HIM BUT ITS SOO HARD…. IT WAS SOOO DIFFICULT FOR ME I HAD NOOOO CLUE WHAT TO SAY OR DO FOR THIS WOMAN… I WANTED TO SHOW HER AFFECTION IT SEEMED AS IF SHE HAD LONGED FOR… I NOTICED SHE STILL WORE HER WEDDING RING AFTER 5 YEARS… I LEFT THERE WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE….

I AM SO AWFUL AT TRYING TO TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THESE THINGS.... WHEN SHE LOOKED INTO MY EYES IT WAS LIKE SHE COULD SEE INTO MY SOUL.... I WONDERED IF I REMINDED HER OF HER HUSBAND... I DONT KNOW... I BET ITS RARE SHE TELLS PATIENTS ABOUT HER PROBLEMS.... HER AND I WERE IN A CLOSED ROOM SHE WAS DOING AN EKG ON ME....

IF I WERE SINGLE I WOULD CALL AND TAKE HER OUT ON A DATE... NO LOOKING FOR ROMANCE JUST SEEMS LIKE SHE HAS SUCH A ROUGH TIME AND SHE PROBABLY NEEDS IT...

Post subject: Re: the Nurse
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:53 am 
Global Moderator

i know how that feels... to feel a connection with someone you don't even know. the feeling Just comes on sometimes, you cant help it.