The Fitness Focus

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: urologist today...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 am 
VIP

CALLED EVERY ENDO IN TOWN.... I FOUND ONE... APPOINTMENT TODAY.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm 
Owner

Black7 wrote:
CALLED EVERY ENDO IN TOWN.... I FOUND ONE... APPOINTMENT TODAY.

Good luck man! Please let me know how it went...

I have flying monkees and I'm NOT afraid to use them!

Be BOLD enough to imagine. Be BRAVE enough to believe.

Profile Visit website Personal Album  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 pm 
VIP

basically at the drawing board again....have had 2 random dudes fondle my cork and balls in 2 days for no reason.... those are the only 2 dudes to ever touch my package ever!!! i have not gotten anywhere...

the endocrinologist said he wishes he could give me test but he cant with out my levels being under 180.... mine is 220... basically that of a fat 50 year old man... yes they are low for my age... but it not below adverage so he cant do shit about it.... with out fear of side effects....

soooo basically I am getting some good ole test prop and gonna take these 2 vials of enataate i been sitting on for a while and self medicate... i know test helps me... when i am on i feel 100% better... i just didt wannt to use it as a crutch...but i reckon I am going to have to... this is getting outta hanmd.... everone is so worried about being sued.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 pm 
Global Moderator

When doctors hate..........Self-medicate!!! ;P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 pm 

Black7 wrote:
basically that of a fat 50 year old man...

Someone call me?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm 

Black7 wrote:
lool i am just gonna put myself on some prop and enathate.... 100 mg prop eod and 500 mg Test e ew... lol....

Why so much? Unless you're looking to run a cycle which will then lead to even lower levels if/when you come off.

Have you thought about running PCT for four+ weeks? Maybe Clomid or Toremifene and then getting retested.

KB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 pm 
VIP

-KB- wrote:
Black7 wrote:
lool i am just gonna put myself on some prop and enathate.... 100 mg prop eod and 500 mg Test e ew... lol....

Why so much? Unless you're looking to run a cycle which will then lead to even lower levels if/when you come off.

Have you thought about running PCT for four+ weeks? Maybe Clomid or Toremifene and then getting retested.

KB

That sounds like a very good call KB.

What would happen if a guy just ran a continuos low dose cycle...like say 250 mg Test a week almost endlessly? With the half life would you still just keep going higher and higher as time went on? :dunno:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 pm 
Owner

knight55387 wrote:
-KB- wrote:
Black7 wrote:

KB

That sounds like a very good call KB.

What would happen if a guy just ran a continuos low dose cycle...like say 250 mg Test a week almost endlessly? With the half life would you still just keep going higher and higher as time went on? :dunno:

I've known guys that were on all year round for ages. They were running slightly higher doses than what you're talking about but its been done. You'd basically level off right around that number, maybe slightly higher. Thats basically what HRT doses are anyway. Its not the worst thing you can do to yourself... I mean its no worse than being on gel every day....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:07 am 

knight55387 wrote:
What would happen if a guy just ran a continuos low dose cycle...like say 250 mg Test a week almost endlessly?

Some guys do that and then increase the dose and/or add other compounds (Deca, dbol, etc.). It's called cruising and blasting. In other words you cruise on 250mg of Test per week then blast for 8-10 weeks and then go back to 250mg of just Test and never come off.

knight55387 wrote:
With the half life would you still just keep going higher and higher as time went on? :dunno:

No, I don't think so but I hear what you're saying. After a couple weeks it's completely out of your system so there isn't a continuos build up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 am 
Owner

-KB- wrote:
knight55387 wrote:
What would happen if a guy just ran a continuos low dose cycle...like say 250 mg Test a week almost endlessly?

Some guys do that and then increase the dose and/or add other compounds (Deca, dbol, etc.). It's called cruising and blasting. In other words you cruise on 250mg of Test per week then blast for 8-10 weeks and then go back to 250mg of just Test and never come off.

I've always wanted to do a cruise/blast but I've never had the dough to go a full year like that. It always seems it was either one or the other. The longest I went was 6 months but that was only because I had access to goods that were cheap and a few extra bucks cause I was working two jobs.

Maybe after I win the lottery....